niedziela, 17 czerwca 2012

Wszystko jest możliwe. Nawet nie jesteś w stanie spodziewać się chwili nadejścia szczęścia. Pamiętaj zatem aby nie chwalić ani nie spisywać na straty dnia przed zachodem Słońca.


/ Sometimes I think why life is like that. this way. I don’t understand it. I don’t believe in God cuz I guess something like God exist. maybe I’m wrong but if so much people believe in God there’s should be some true or something, i don’t know. BUT what’s going on? I believe in people, right? Even I used to. Now when I’m spending some time with them they make me so sad, mad, bad, ugly, afraid and everything. And without people I’m empty and alone. So with them and without I’m not okay. I’m just not fine. I don’t know what to do. If I asked for help they don’t care. When they ask I always try to help. Stupid me.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thanks!